* Login required for most articles published within the last three years
- March 2011
- Sandeep Patnaik and Scott Purvis
- A number of different approaches have emerged for measuring emotional response to advertisements. This article compares and contrasts the results of three different measurement techniques as they were applied to the same 30-second TV spot for Heineken beer.
- March 2013
- Dan Hill and Aron Levin
- A look at the results of a study that used facial coding to test the sales effectiveness of automobile ads shown during Super Bowls.
- August 2013
- Noel Roos
- Having a solid research plan in place can help companies stay prepared and avoid unwanted surprises.