Marcus Evans will hold a conference focused on loyalty in banking and financial services on February 5-6 in New York. For more information visit www.marcusevansch.com/Loyalty2013_QUIRKS_EL.
According to Marcus Evans:
Marketers have come to the realization that customer engagement and loyalty, versus customer acquisition, are critical for driving sustainable growth within financial institutions. Customer loyalty has become a much deeper and complex idea than it has been in the past. Customer loyalty is no longer about points, discounts or rewards; but instead the way processes, technologies, ideas and interactions engage an individual with a brand.
The marcus evans Loyalty in Banking and Financial Services 2013 Conference will provide customer loyalty marketers with a deeper understanding of key issues that are currently affecting the implementation of effective strategies to achieve an ever-growing, profitable, and engaged customer base.
Attending This Conference Will Enable You To:
1. Align customer engagement and retention strategies to enhance brand experience and recognition
2. Leverage unique loyalty methodologies to improve communications to traditional and behavioral customer segments
3. Build a cohesive, all encompassing, cross-channel, customer loyalty strategy
4. Analyze true return on investment (ROI) for loyalty and retention programs across the enterprise
5. Utilize a holistic customer loyalty strategy that provides consistency and recognition across all life cycle touch points
6. Enhance loyalty program offerings through the use of various social media channels