The American Marketing Association will hold its Marketing Research Academy for Business Professionals program on April 12-15 at the University of Georgia Terry College of Business Executive Education Center in Atlanta.
For more information visit https://www.ama.org/events-training/Training/Pages/Marketing-Research-Academy-for-Business-Professionals.aspx
According to AMA:
This 3 ½ day program is designed to strengthen your knowledge and grasp of marketing research fundamentals. Leading experts from industry and academe will share their knowledge and experience in designing, implementing, interpreting, and reporting quality marketing research. They will cover these topics using real case examples, hands-on experiences, and practical applications.
Topics to be covered include:
- The importance of marketing research
- Properly identifying and articulating research problems
- Using digital and social media tools to conduct marketing research
- Understanding the key principles of qualitative research
- Applying the most common tools of qualitative research
- Identifying, understanding, and applying appropriate sampling techniques
- Designing effective questionnaires
- Analyzing data through various quantitative methods
- Converting research insights into action
Attendees will have ample opportunity to exchange views and experiences with each other and faculty members in the state of the art classroom facilities at the Terry College Atlanta Executive Education Center located in the Buckhead area of Atlanta. Instructors for the school all have extensive marketing research knowledge and experience, as well as significant experience in developing and presenting executive education. These individuals will help you improve your skills and enhance your ability to understand, use, and manage marketing research.