GreenBook will present the Insight Innovation eXchange Europe 2014 on February 19-20 at Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.iiex-eu.org
According to GreenBook:
IIeX EU 2014 features two days of compelling presentations from the brightest minds in marketing insights, exciting networking events hosted by industry leaders and an unbeatable lineup of startup ideas from both inside and outside of the market research space. From hands-on workshops to big-picture analysis of the state of the industry, IIeX has become the place to create real business impact with the technologies of the future, today.
In partnership with Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Heineken, ESPN, Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Heineken Ericsson and other leading brands, we deliver an agenda that provides tangible solutions to real business needs. Then, we recruit innovators (from both the client and supplier side) with the courage to get up on stage, share creative solutions, and get conversations going.
Join a different type of event that will allow you to foster deals that support your business growth, whether you're a technology startup, a recognized brand, or an experienced researcher.
Key themes that will be explored at IIeX EU 2014 include:
- Insights 2020: The vision for the future
- Social, local and mobile: 3 transformative trends
- How data volume, variety, velocity and veracity are redesigning insights
- The drivers of human behavior: Measuring the unconscious for insight impact
- Biometrics and cognitive neuroscience
- Gamification, adaptive models and creating the agile insight organization
- Building the business case: Transforming for success
- Putting the consumer at the center of the business: Communities and crowdsourcing
- New thinking on surveys, sampling and deliverables
- Emerging players and the future of insight innovation
Come join global innovators, visionaries and practitioners from innovative research agencies, disruptive technology providers and leading brands.