Anderson, Niebuhr & Associates will host its workshop, themed "Questionnaire Design and Use," on October 18-19 at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Minneapolis. For more information visit www.ana-inc.com/workshops/questionnaire.html.
According to Anderson, Niebuhr & Associates:
This is a "nuts and bolts" practical workshop that teaches participants to:
- Design and manage market research projects
- Utilize correct sampling survey techniques
- Obtain high response rates in excess of 90 percent for surveys
- Construct high-quality questionnaires
- Write questions that provide accurate data for decision-making
- Choose appropriate data collection methods
- Use resources wisely
From this workshop you will:
- Gain skills you can immediately apply upon returning to work
- Build confidence in your research skills
- Gain knowledge from experienced market research experts
- Stretch resources farther
- Bridge the gap from theory to day-to-day work
- Take home valuable reference materials including the course workbook and the Research Rescue Kit to help you apply what you learn
See our website: www.ana-inc.com/workshops/questionnaire.html for more information, call us at 651-486-8712 or 800-678-5577 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early registration discount expires September 20. For more information or to register, visit the Web site at www.ana-inc.com/workshops/questionnaire.html or call Jennifer Koper at 800-678-5577 or 651-486-8712.
Note: The workshop is approved for PRC credit.
John (Jack) F. Anderson, Ph.D., and Marsha A. Niebuhr, internationally recognized experts in market and survey research, co-authors of the widely used textbook on survey research, Questionnaires: Design and Use, and adjunct faculty members at the University of Minnesota.