Marcus Evans will hold its annual customer experience conference on August 13-14 in Chicago. For more information visit www.marcusevans-conferences-northamerican.com/CX2013.
According to Marcus Evans:
Customer Experience 2013 will give customer experience professionals a deeper look into the key issues affecting the design and delivery of a consistent, meaningful, and rewarding customer experience to achieve an ever-growing, profitable and engaged customer base.
Benefit from two days of case study driven discussions from industry leading experts. Attendees will be afforded the opportunity to interact with speakers and their peers in a classroom style setting that will encourage both audience participation and engagement. Seating for this conference is limited to maintain an intimate educational environment that will cultivate the knowledge and experience of all participants.
- Quantify difficult to measure customer experience initiatives to report impacts to the bottom line
- Create a holistic, cross-channel approach to consistently deliver a branded customer experience
- Realize the value of new media channels in the creation of meaningful customer experiences
- Deploy proven methodologies to determine behavioral drivers that define customer expectations
- Employ the use of service mapping to ensure the delivery of a consistent customer experience