Strategy Institute will hold a conference, titled 'Customer Experience Strategies Summit,' on March 25-26 at the Westin Harbour Castle in Toronto.
For more information visit ttp://www.customerexperiencecanada.com
According to Strategy Institute:
The 4th Annual Customer Experience Strategies summit will provide you with the know-how that you need to plan and follow-through with your customer experience strategy.
Now is the best time and opportunity to align your operational processes with your transformed client-facing channels through…
• Identifying your company's path to making customer centricity a core element of its daily operations
• Engaging in highly interactive Q&A sessions to take away best practices and strategies that meet your tactical needs
• Joining innovators in strategy and network with peers and industry colleagues that stand out in customer satisfaction and organizational performance
• Pre-Conference Workshops: Tue. March 24th, 2015
• Main Conference: Wed. March 25th and Thu. March 26th, 2015
• Post-Conference Workshop: Fri. March 27th, 2015
Early bird savings and deadline:
• Save $300 – Register by January 9th, 2015
• Save $200 – Register by February 13th, 2015