The Neuromarketing Science and Business Administration (NMSBA) and the Global Association for Marketing At-Retail (POPAI) will hold a conferenced, titled "Neuro Retail Revolution: A Revelation of the Unconscious of Shoppers and Browsers," on October 3-4 in Amsterdam. For more information visit www.neuroretailrevolution.com.
According to the NMSBA and POPAI:
The Neuro Retail Revolution is a conference with worldwide attention and participation dedicated to the revolutionary coming together between science and retail business.
Retailers are facing tough challenges with a strained economic climate and increasing competition. Neuromarketing research is proving a tool not just for the future but for the current success of the retail business and marketing.
Why you don’t want to miss this event:
- Quick wins and need-to-knows for retailers and brands, no matter the industry
- Unique networking opportunities and contact building between representatives from the Neuromarket and retail sectors
- Gain a newfound competitive marketing advantage, over your competitors, in just two days
October 3 – Why shoppers buy
- True motives behind visits to shopping centers
- Enhancing the consumer experience in the luxury segment
- Over 20 concrete quick wins for packaging, display and promotional material
October 4 – Why browsers buy
- The brain in an online environment
- How omni-channel retailing will affect how we find, decide and select products
- The customer feelings while surfing
This international event is a fantastic chance to demonstrate the added value neuromarketing can bring to retailers and brands.