The International Quality and Productivity Center will hold its Mobile Marketing Exchange on January 22-24 in Miami. For more information visit www.mobilemarketingexchange-usa.com.
IQPC's annual CMO Exchange will be held alongside the Mobile Marketing Change. For more information visit www.cmo-exchangeusa.com.
According to IQPC:
The invitation-only Mobile Marketing Exchange aims to deliver case studies of best practices for senior marketing professionals who are responsible for maximizing the results and use of mobile technology.
Sessions will address topics such as:
- Measurement: Mobile KPIs & ROI
- Big data and mobile strategies: Leveraging data to better target engage and understand customers
- Monetizing mobile and m-commerce: From show rooming to purchases
- Location: Creating awareness and engaging second screen
- Contextual real-time engagement: Right content, right person, right time, right device
- Omnichannel strategies and analytics
- Convergence of social and mobile initiatives for brand perception
- Innovation in apps and mobile Web sites
- Mobile relationship management
- Technologies: Near-field communication, augmented reality, location technologies
Additionally, the Chief Marketing Officer Exchange (CMO Exchange) is the premier event for CMOs and other executive-level marketing professionals who are responsible for driving strategic marketing initiatives across their organizations. The practical content agenda is focused on optimizing the marketing mix through unification and visibility across marketing programs, platforms, people and processes.
While marketing has always been a primary driver of innovation and new ideas across the organization, there is added scrutiny and pressure for marketing to consistently deliver measurable results to the business. In response to these heightened demands and expectations, astute marketers are forming collaborative, cross-functional partnerships to build synergy, increase visibility, maximize efficiencies and foster informed decision making across the enterprise.
As marketing continues to move up the organizational value chain, leaders are presented with unprecedented opportunities to further enhance focus and direction; create new services and solutions; and enable growth in existing and emerging markets. Through demonstrated value to the business, successful marketers are able to seize bigger budgets for business development and revenue optimization while expanding their influence across the organization. This is accomplished, in part, by:
- Using data analytics to better understand customers and provide the services they truly value
- Understanding and capitalizing on technology
- Seizing the possibilities that exit with digital innovations