Harpeth Marketing will hold a six-week online program that teaches the process of marketing and sales and walks participants through the creation of their own, customized business development plan. Dubbed M|R Marketing Workshop: Think • Plan • Act," the course is offered in two tracks running from November 7 through December 21. Save 20 percent if you register before October 25. For more information visit www.harpethmarketing.com/workshop/?src=QuirksAd.
Thursday Track: every-other Thursday at 2 p.m. CST from November 7 - December 19
Saturday Track: every-other Saturday at 10 a.m. CST from November 9 - December 21
According to Harpeth Marketing:
The M|R Marketing Workshop was designed specifically for:
- Independent research consultants
- Business owners
- Senior executives
… with the responsibility for growing revenue at their firms and the authority to make it happen.
The M|R Marketing Workshop follows the Think • Plan • Act model and covers everything you’ll need to create a customized marketing and sales plan that’s a perfect fit for your firm.
- The 10 guiding principles of marketing and sales
- The five steps of the client-vendor relationship
- The three Cs – your Company, Clients and Competitors – and how they impact your marketing and sales plan
- How to develop your go-to-market strategies
- How to differentiate your firm in the marketplace
- How to establish goals, budgets and timelines
- How to effectively select the marketing and sales tactics that are best for you
- Processes for effective day-to-day management of your marketing and sales efforts
- How to continually improve your marketing and sales with effective measurement
You’ll log in every two weeks for a two-hour session. Between sessions, your "homework" (two-to-three hours) is to work on the development of your plan using the information we cover during each “classroom” session.
Between sessions, we provide one hour of one-on-one telephone coaching to help you with your customized plan, answer questions and, in general, serve as your personal marketing and sales resource.
Finally, as part of our coaching commitment, we will review and comment on your final plan, as well as provide quarterly, one-on-one telephone coaching in 2014.