Worldwide Business Research will hold a conference, themed 'Next Generation Customer Experience,' on September 15-17 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Ontario.
For more information, see
According to WBR:
Launched in 2011, Next Gen Customer Experience brings together senior level executives across all industries to discuss innovative, multi-channel customer experience strategies. If you want to better understand your customers and differentiate with exceptional CX strategies, Next Generation Customer Experience 2014 is an event you can't miss.
• Customer experience design and methodology
• Leveraging customer co-creation in your experience design process
• Customer experience innovation
• Scientific approaches to designing and constructing customer experience metrics
• The customer is in control--now what?
• Customer experience and change management
• Leveraging social media to extend customer experience and drive brand advocacy
• Measuring and monitoring customer loyalty
• The future of personalization
• Voice of the customer technology and innovation
• Voice of the employee and improved customer satisfaction
• Multi-channel integration
• Developing customer experience strategies on a global scale