The Minnesota-Upper Midwest Chapter of the MRA wil hold its fall conference, themed "Seeing our way through change" on Sept. 9, 2014 at the Park Plaza Hotel, Bloomington, MN.
For more information and to register, see http://mnmra.org/events.htm
According to the website:
Become a part of the synergy that ignites when marketing research professionals meet in one room!
You’ll benefit from expert insights at the live sessions that cover today’s hottest market research topics and take home tips you can immediately put to use.
Who should attend:
- Client side researchers
- Service Account Managers
- Data Collectors, Field Directors/Managers
- Full-Service Research Suppliers
- Research Buyers
- Project Directors/Managers
- Moderators, Qualitative Research Consultants
- Research Analysts
- Online Marketing Researchers
Planned topics include:
- How Research Changed Corporate Brand Strategy at Cargill
- General Mills’ pursuit of richer insights via technology
- Data Privacy Development
- Need for and Threats to Census Data
- Make Sense of Rich Media Artifacts
- Power of Pinterest
- And more!
PLUS keynote from:
Meghan Ludvigsen & Laura Englstrom, General Mills