IIR will hold its annual conference, "The Market Research Event 2014," on October 20-22 at the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, Fla. For more information visit www.iirusa.com/research/event-home.xml#.
According to the IIR:
The ultimate experience for insights executives, TMRE is the “World’s Top MR Event.” TMRE celebrates the business value and impact of insights. With more than 130 sessions, 200 speakers, 1000 attendees and 100+ sponsors, it is the most comprehensive conference experience for researchers in the world. The trusted TMRE Content Review Board ensures the integrity of content remains unmatched. Unique community programs like the TMRE Mentor Program, TMRE Connect App, Group Matchmaking Platform and the TMRE Ambassador Club enrich the experience and promise an incredible return on attendance.
• Danah Boyd, Author, It’s Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens, Senior Researcher, Microsoft Research
• Charles Duhigg, Author, The Power of Habit
• Simon Sinek, Author, Leaders Eat Last
• Jonathan Gottschall, Author, The Storytelling Animal
• Jeremy Gutsche, Founder & Chief Trend Hunter, Trendhunter.com, Author, Better & Faster
• Youngme Moon, Author, Different: Escaping the Competitive Heard, Chair, MBA Program, Harvard
• Itamar Simonson, Author, Absolute Value, Professor of Marketing, Graduate School of Business, Stanford University