The International Quality and Productivity Center will hold a conference, themed "Data Analytics for Financial Services," on July 22-23 in Boston. For more information, see http://bit.ly/1n3oFkK.
According to the IQPC:
The Data Analytics for Financial Services Forum will provide the platform for business strategy and data science executives to share and learn the best practices and strategies for uncovering competitive insights from structured and unstructured data. This forum is designed to help improve and transform the way in which the banking industry engages with its customers from the front and back-end.
Key Topics include:
- Developing a Successful Data Integration Strategy to get a Single View of the Customer
- Addressing the Data Science Talent Gap – Strategies for banking and retaining the best quants
- Regression Modeling & Predictive Techniques – Brand new applications and how to optimize existing infrastructure
- Putting your Customer Foot Forward - Best practices for building models that comply with the CFPB
- Integrating Social Media as a Valuable Source of Customer Data - Developing a definitive framework
What Can you Expect?
-Interactive Discussions - Consult with the experts in interactive topic debates for big data tips and tactics in financial services
-Extended Structured & Informal Networking - Off-line conversations, peer-to-peer-sharing, experts mind taps, you will experience them all on site
- Onsite Demo Drives - Be the first to try out the latest in regression, modelling, analysis, reporting and visualization technology and more!
- Two morning Workshops to kick off both main conference days giving you a more detailed, practical and interactive learning opportunity