Connecting Group will hold a conference, themed "Breakthrough Innovation," on April 17-18 at the NHow Hotel Berlin in Berlin, Germany. For more information visit www.connecting-group.com/Web/EventOverview.aspx?Identificador=31.
According to Connecting Group:
The past few years have seen innovators working in challenging times. Facing increased scrutiny from senior management, reduced budgets, saturated markets and informed and savvy consumers, it has never been so important to ensure that any new innovations provide value for money and meet the growing demands of your customers. Failure to succeed in this can be catastrophic. So what do you as an innovator need to know today? And what can you do to ensure your success?
During our research with leading innovation practitioners, we asked the question:
What are the key issues you are facing with regards to your innovation strategy in the current climate?
And we got the same answers over and over again.
- How do you successfully create a culture of innovation?
- What tools and techniques can be used to fine-tune the innovation process in order to reduce costs?
- Is open innovation really the wonder solution it is often portrayed as? And how do you know when to employ it and who to partner with?
- What will be the future mega-trends and how can you effectively tailor your innovations toward them?
- Which is the best strategy for innovating both in and for emerging markets?
- How do you ensure that you continue to win the value proposition through innovation in mature and saturated markets?