Marcus Evans will host its Canadian consumer insights and trend spotting conference, themed "Translating Deep Insights and Cultural Shifts into Bottom-Line Results," on December 4-5 at the Pantages Hotel Toronto Center in Toronto. For more information visit http://www.marcusevans-conferences-northamerican.com/marcusevans-conferences-event-details.asp?EventID=20675&ad=CCI2013_QUIRKS_WB&me_cid=30132&Date=9/12/2013%207:42:08%20PM.
According to Marcus Evans:
The second-annual Canadian Consumer Insights and Trend Spotting Conference will take consumer and market insight professionals to “the edge” where they will discover groundbreaking methodologies that will enable them to deliver timely and actionable recommendations based on sound insights and market intelligence while exploring proven strategies to carry these recommendations to the Canadian market.
Industry leaders attending this conference will benefit from two days of workshops, panel discussions and industry-specific case studies focused on the necessity of a structured insights and market research process. Attendees will experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, over four hours of networking and exclusive access to speaker presentations post-event to reference back at the office.
- Realize the necessity of a structured insights and market research process that efficiently communicate meaningful recommendations across the enterprise
- Develop region-specific consumer research methodologies that allow for the design and launch of region-specific product lines within a global brand
- Analyze groundbreaking methods of customer understanding research to uncover the unarticulated drivers of evolving Canadian market segments
- Cultivate a consumer-centric organizational culture that incorporates the voice of the customer across the product development pipeline
- Exploit the deployment of cutting-edge ethnographic and design-thinking initiatives to stimulate the innovation pipeline