Skip to: Main Content / Navigation

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Add This

All Forums > International Research

Telephone Focus Group Project Questions

I'm planning a U.S.-Canada study and would love your advice on consolidating "moving parts"

Who can do recruiting (send materials in advance to participants, handle honoraria) in both Canada and U.S.?

Which teleconference providers can handle U.S. and Canada, including dial out to participants and recording the groups?

Re: Paid Research

I am interested in participating in paid research and i was wondering if you are looking for applicants to register for this? I live in Canada and enjoy giving my opinion on an array of products and services. Please let me know if i can be of help,

Becky Hartin

Telephone Focus Group

Focus group discussions can be conducted on the telephone. With a conference call hook-up a moderator can carry on a focus group discussion with people scattered around the country. The primary advantage is that it allows greater potential for participation. This is particularly true for busy people or people who have difficulty getting together.
I Think Telecom and IT Market Research Analysis & Consulting is the best one for you.And Focus Group interviews is gained in focus groups by having people together. For more reviews visit