Skip to: Main Content / Navigation

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Add This

All Forums > Statistical Analysis Questions

TURF excel-based simulator

We are looking to buy a TURF simulator that is excel-based and easy for clients to use. Any suggestions are appreciated.

TURF in Excel

Not aware of one

I wrote a VBA macro for Excel (XP/2003) to perform TURF analysis. Suppose it's too late but, if you are yet interested, fell free to contact me.

Cheers.
Giovanni

TURF Simulator

Dear Giovanni,

I am very much interested in the excel based turf simulator. I was so much frustrated by doing this in long traditional way and would highly appreciate if you can share it with me. manmits@gmail.com

TURF Analysis

Hi Giovanni,

I am interested in the TURF analysis. Could you please send the macro to nataraj_in@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Raaj

Hi Giovanni,
I'm also interested in the Excel-based simulator. Can you share it with me? You can reach me at mcasaus@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Michaela

Hi Giovanni,

I am interested in the TURF analysis. Could you please send the macro to spetittcnb@earthlink.net.

Thank you very much.

Steve

I too would like your simulator!

Giovanni, if you are still willing to share, I would love to receive your simulator. (amydwalters@gmail.com)

Why are there no software companies selling a tool like this?! Giovanni, after you graciously share your hard work with us, you should start selling it. :-)

Thank you in advance!

TURF

Dear Giovanni,
If still available, could you please send me the TURF simulator; email: ekaterina.lukanova@gmail.com.
Many thanks,
Ekaterina

I too would really appreciate seeing this simulator. Could you please send to me at mister.jholly@gmail.com?

I really appreciate it,

Josh

Turf excel based simulator

Hi Giovanni,

Would it be possible to share this with me too. Thanks

Krish
kcdashj@yahoo.ca

TURF analysis macro

Hello Giovanni - this is a rather late reply to this thread. But somehow it's on the website. So wondering if you can still share the excel macro for TURF? Email is lotikasavant@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot!

Turf excel macro

Giovanni,
I'd be interested in this macro too. My email is okeefedm@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Diana

Excel based TURF analysis

I would greatly appreciate receiving the Excel based TURF simulator. Thank you in advance.

Dear Giovanni,

I am very much interested in the simulator, My email tazboy005@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Include me too please for this app.

email to rko@industrycorrespondent.com

TURF macro

Hi Giovanni -- I would like to check out your macro. If you could email it to me at martina.fialova@thepertgroup.com I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks

TURF Macro

Giovanni,

Don't know if you are still offering to distribute your macro but if you are I would be interested in a copy.

Thanks!

TURF Simulator

Giovanni,

I would love to get a copy of your VBA macros if you are still offering it.

Thanks,
Chris Gooley
chrisgooley00@gmail.com

TURF Simulator

Dear Giovanni,

I am very much interested in working on your simulator. Could you please share the excel macro?

My email is : r.balamurugann@gmail.com

Thanks,
Bala.

TURF Simulator

Hi Giovanni,

I would love to see the simulator as well! My email is roc8876@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel

Good Morning

Interested in having a try at your VBA macro for Excel (XP/2003) to perform TURF analysis.

In case if you do not mind sharing, kindly send it to dharma@metricuk.com

Grateful if you can do the needful

Regards

SHRINIVAS

I would also love a copy of this macro!

Thank you, felicity.carlin@hotmail.co.uk

I would like Turf Macro too!

Giovanni,
Can you please share the VBA macro for TURF with me? You can email it at neelam_hinduja@yahoo.co.in

Kris Kumar,
I have used Sawtooth's Maxdiff Analyzer in the past for TURF Analysis. It is very user-friendly and quick. If you haven't heard of it, check it out. Might be helpful for you.

http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=237#overview

Thanks!
Neelam

Hello Giovanni,

I have read your comment about your TURF-VBA-macro for Excel, and I would also like to give it a try. Can you please send the macro to me (werner.mueller@uni-duesseldorf.de)! Any ideas about Excel 2007? Will it still work?

Thank you very much,
Werner

XLSTAT Turf

There is a program add-in available: XLSTAT Mx

And if larger portfolios of products like ice cream is your focus (here usually consumers prefer various variants, and buy cones with 1-5 balls), we can help you to solve the problem.

Felix
fschaefer@schaefer-marketresearch.com

Hi Guys!

I've never read the comments to my old post talking about my TURF Excel macro till today, now I see that many people are asking to me that macro and this is really a surprise!!

Well, I have no problem to share the macro but you have to know that it isn't a commercial software, it's not user friendly and maybe incomplete. For example, the macro doesn't work on a standard database (fields x records) but it needs a pre-elaboration of data.

If there is someone still interested write to my email giolivr@libero.it and I'll try to organize a meeting to explain how the macro works.

request

Hi Giovanni,

Is it poosbile to get the macro from you? mY email is:monika.kunkowska@slresearch.pl

Thanks in advance

Monika

Hi Giovanni

Can you please also share the Turf macro to me?

My contact is vigaonda@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Giovanni,

I will like you to share the TURF VBA Macro simulator.

fayesejoseph@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Giovanni,

I'm interested in the TURF analysis. Could you please send your macro to thierryturche-1@yahoo.fr

Thanks.

VBA macro for TURF Analysis in Excel

Hi Giovanni,

if you still have and willing to share VBA for Excel TURF Analysis, please let me know: amunra44[at]gmail.com

Thank you in advance,
Ausrine

TURF Simulator with Shapley Value

Hi,

We have recently launched TURF simulator with Shapley value. It is powerful tool which can accommodate millions of combinations which is difficult when working with excel.

If anyone is looking for the simulator then please visit the link for details.

http://infinifox.com/services/turf_shapley/index.aspx

Thanks!

PS: I work for this company