Skip to: Main Content / Navigation

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Add This

All Forums > Statistical Analysis Questions

TURF excel-based simulator

We are looking to buy a TURF simulator that is excel-based and easy for clients to use. Any suggestions are appreciated.

TURF in Excel

Not aware of one

I wrote a VBA macro for Excel (XP/2003) to perform TURF analysis. Suppose it's too late but, if you are yet interested, fell free to contact me.

Cheers.
Giovanni

TURF Simulator

Dear Giovanni,

I am very much interested in the excel based turf simulator. I was so much frustrated by doing this in long traditional way and would highly appreciate if you can share it with me. manmits@gmail.com

TURF Analysis

Hi Giovanni,

I am interested in the TURF analysis. Could you please send the macro to nataraj_in@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Raaj

Hi Giovanni,
I'm also interested in the Excel-based simulator. Can you share it with me? You can reach me at mcasaus@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Michaela

Hi Giovanni,

I am interested in the TURF analysis. Could you please send the macro to spetittcnb@earthlink.net.

Thank you very much.

Steve

I too would like your simulator!

Giovanni, if you are still willing to share, I would love to receive your simulator. (amydwalters@gmail.com)

Why are there no software companies selling a tool like this?! Giovanni, after you graciously share your hard work with us, you should start selling it. :-)

Thank you in advance!

TURF

Dear Giovanni,
If still available, could you please send me the TURF simulator; email: ekaterina.lukanova@gmail.com.
Many thanks,
Ekaterina

I too would really appreciate seeing this simulator. Could you please send to me at mister.jholly@gmail.com?

I really appreciate it,

Josh

Turf excel based simulator

Hi Giovanni,

Would it be possible to share this with me too. Thanks

Krish
kcdashj@yahoo.ca

TURF analysis macro

Hello Giovanni - this is a rather late reply to this thread. But somehow it's on the website. So wondering if you can still share the excel macro for TURF? Email is lotikasavant@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot!

Turf excel macro

Giovanni,
I'd be interested in this macro too. My email is okeefedm@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Diana

Excel based TURF analysis

I would greatly appreciate receiving the Excel based TURF simulator. Thank you in advance.

Dear Giovanni,

I am very much interested in the simulator, My email tazboy005@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Include me too please for this app.

email to rko@industrycorrespondent.com

TURF macro

Hi Giovanni -- I would like to check out your macro. If you could email it to me at martina.fialova@thepertgroup.com I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks

TURF Macro

Giovanni,

Don't know if you are still offering to distribute your macro but if you are I would be interested in a copy.

Thanks!

TURF Simulator

Giovanni,

I would love to get a copy of your VBA macros if you are still offering it.

Thanks,
Chris Gooley
chrisgooley00@gmail.com

TURF Simulator

Dear Giovanni,

I am very much interested in working on your simulator. Could you please share the excel macro?

My email is : r.balamurugann@gmail.com

Thanks,
Bala.

TURF Simulator

Hi Giovanni,

I would love to see the simulator as well! My email is roc8876@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Rachel

Good Morning

Interested in having a try at your VBA macro for Excel (XP/2003) to perform TURF analysis.

In case if you do not mind sharing, kindly send it to dharma@metricuk.com

Grateful if you can do the needful

Regards

SHRINIVAS

I would also love a copy of this macro!

Thank you, felicity.carlin@hotmail.co.uk

I would like Turf Macro too!

Giovanni,
Can you please share the VBA macro for TURF with me? You can email it at neelam_hinduja@yahoo.co.in

Kris Kumar,
I have used Sawtooth's Maxdiff Analyzer in the past for TURF Analysis. It is very user-friendly and quick. If you haven't heard of it, check it out. Might be helpful for you.

http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=237#overview

Thanks!
Neelam

Hello Giovanni,

I have read your comment about your TURF-VBA-macro for Excel, and I would also like to give it a try. Can you please send the macro to me (werner.mueller@uni-duesseldorf.de)! Any ideas about Excel 2007? Will it still work?

Thank you very much,
Werner

XLSTAT Turf

There is a program add-in available: XLSTAT Mx

And if larger portfolios of products like ice cream is your focus (here usually consumers prefer various variants, and buy cones with 1-5 balls), we can help you to solve the problem.

Felix
fschaefer@schaefer-marketresearch.com

Hi Guys!

I've never read the comments to my old post talking about my TURF Excel macro till today, now I see that many people are asking to me that macro and this is really a surprise!!

Well, I have no problem to share the macro but you have to know that it isn't a commercial software, it's not user friendly and maybe incomplete. For example, the macro doesn't work on a standard database (fields x records) but it needs a pre-elaboration of data.

If there is someone still interested write to my email giolivr@libero.it and I'll try to organize a meeting to explain how the macro works.

request

Hi Giovanni,

Is it poosbile to get the macro from you? mY email is:monika.kunkowska@slresearch.pl

Thanks in advance

Monika

Hi Giovanni

Can you please also share the Turf macro to me?

My contact is vigaonda@gmail.com

Thanks!