Skip to: Main Content / Navigation

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Add This

All Forums > Employment Issues

What are some ways to gain experience in Market Research?

I graduated with a degree in marketing and want to begin a career in market research. I have applied for entry level market research jobs with no luck. I have taken market research and consumer behavior classes in college, but have no work experience in market research. Does anyone know of some ways I can get experience in market research to make me a more appealing job candidate?

For experience -- Try Volunteering

A great way to gain some marketing research expereience is to offer your services to a non-profit organization. Perhaps you can help them develop a survey or conduct some focus groups for them. It is a great resume builder.

Morgan Search: Market Research Recruitment Firm

We are responding a bit late, but if you have any market research-related experience, we invite you to send a cover letter and resume to Morgan Search International specializes in the placement of Market Research professionals worldwide. Looking forward to hearing from you!

What are some ways to gain experience in Market Research?

Your thought is good. First of all you have learned about Market Research. Market Research is process gathering information from the consumer and analyzes behavior of the customer at the Market field. And coming to your point of you. You’re the graduate right now so I think you have basic knowledge about the analytical thinking, persuasive writing and ability to distil information. Choose your correct way to develop your carrier. First you manage the your talking skills. In this we are having 2 types of Researches.

1. Quantitative Research, 2. Qualitative Research

1. Quantitative Research: Quantitative Research is the process to improve our skills in Statistical Analysis.

2. Qualitative Research: Qualitative Research is to observe the behavior and understanding context.

If you have any review check this: