The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
Project Director (Market Research) - CPG
Location Classification: New York City, New York
Position Type: Research/Project Director
Company Classification: Marketing Research Company
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: $50 - $70k
The Forum Group
260 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Job Description:
- Top NYC global supplier. Responsible for overseeing the execution and analysis of custom marketing research projects from inception through reporting, including the creation and analysis of research reports, complete with recommendations.
• Ability to manage projects through to completion
• Must be proactive and take initiative to learn more about market research techniques and existing clients' businesses
• Must be able to work in entrepreneurial environment and independently
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Be able to solve problems quickly and concisely
- Job Requirements:
- MUST have 2+ years experience at a custom research supplier/vendor.
• Strong writing skills; building a story from the data
• Experience with multivariate techniques ideal but not a requirement
• Excellent analytic skills
• Knowledge of a variety of different research methods
• Knowledge of all operational components including
- Questionnaire development
- Development of coding structures
- Understanding of sampling
- Additional Comments:
- Please email MS Word attached document to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, US citizens and those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply; we are not able to sponsor visas at this time. Local area candidates (NY, NJ, CT) will be considered only.
Name: Ms. Sunita Manwani
Fax Number: 917-256-0314
e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting was last updated on: January 22, 2016
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search