The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
Sr. Statistician – Retail Consumer Markets
Location Classification: Chicago, Illinois
Position Type: Statistician
Company Classification: Corporate Research (Client)
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: $70 - $90k
Benton Search Assoc., Inc.
Talent acquisition vendor specializing in placement within analytics and consumer research/insights at all levels of staffing nationally.
- Job Description:
- National Healthcare firm – PBM Div – Chicago
US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Reports to: Sr Dir – Healthcare Analytics
This is a new role due to growth serving as the SME of Retail Consumer Markets. This role is responsible for using advanced mathematical and statistical concepts and theories to analyze and collect data and construct solutions to business problems, perform complex statistical analysis on experimental or business data to validate and quantify trends or patterns identified by business analysts, constructs predictive models, algorithms and probability engines to support data analysis or product functions; verifies model and algorithm effectiveness based on real-world results and design experiments and methodologies to generate and collect data for business use.
Absolute “must have’s” – Degree in Statistics, Economics or other discipline with a strong emphasis on statistical methods is essential with at least 3 years of corporate experience as a Statistician within retail marketing or consumer market domains to include logistic and OLS regression, predictive modeling and data mining techniques. Expert SAS BASE and SAS STAT required.
- Job Requirements:
- 1) Bachelor degree w/5 years experience, Masters degree w/3 years experience or a PhD with 2 yrs of experience in advanced mathematical and statistical concepts.
2) Demonstrated ability with best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
3) Demonstrated ability to independently solve complex problems.
4) Demonstrated ability to lead teams.
5) Ability to articulate depth and breadth of expertise in the following: analytical thinking, communication for results, conceptual thinking, information seeking, initiative, openness to learning, results orientation, teamwork, thoroughness, understanding environment.
- Additional Comments:
- US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Name: Linda Benton
e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting was last updated on: May 20, 2013
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search