The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
Insights Analyst - Global Consumer Healthcare
Location Classification: Northern New Jersey, New Jersey
Position Type: Research/Project Director
Company Classification: Corporate Research (Client)
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: $70 - $90k
The Forum Group
260 Madison Ave Ste 200
New York, NY 10016-2401
- Job Description:
- Consumer Insights Analyst position available for leading Consumer Healthcare company. Work with Global Marketing Heads and other functional groups to proactively identify problems and opportunities in order to define information needs. Responsible for the design and implementation of custom international market research projects to provide insightful analyses with sound recommendations and data interpretations. Requires a high degree of initiative and independent judgment in identifying research needs and following through on projects. Must be able to think creatively, interpret data and draw appropriate conclusions. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Supervising the work of outside research suppliers, analyzing project findings and making appropriate recommendations.
2. Communicate research results, conclusions and recommendations through presentations and reports to all levels of Marketing and other functional areas. Proactively identify issues, trends and opportunities, provide factual findings.
3. Provide analytical support and participation in the development of research plans. Gain an understanding of brand strategies.
- Job Requirements:
- Minimum requirements:
- Bachelors Degree with 5-10 years market research experience (please note, this is a mid, not senior level position).
- Client side or supplier/vendor experience a must.
- Consumer research experience a must.
- Experience conducting primary (custom) quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience conducting international studies helpful.
- Additional Comments:
- Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential.
Due to client requirements, we are not able to sponsor Visas at this time. Local area, tri-state candidates only.
Name: Ms. Sunita Manwani
Fax Number: 917-256-0314
e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting was last updated on: September 3, 2015
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search