The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location Classification: Open/Flexible/Remote
Position Type: Research Sales/Client Services
Company Classification: Marketing Research Company
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: Other/Not Specified
- Job Description:
- SoapBoxSample is a vibrant Online sample company. Our mission is to create an environment which empowers people to engage in mutually beneficial relationships, pursue avenues of self-expression and generate boundless growth opportunities. We are currently looking for a highly motivated SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE who enjoys outside sales, new business development and has excellent negotiation skills with a superior customer service focus. If this sounds like you, then submit your resume to inquire about joining our winning team.
The Senior Account Executive is a high visibility role crucial to our business growth. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for generating sales in order to drive company growth and is expected to work independently to build their own book of business, generate leads, close business and grow client accounts to achieve both personal and company goals. The Senior Account Executive will also participate in group selling and group training activities to further fuel the growth of SoapBoxSample.
Job success is based on having the desire to quickly develop a strong understanding of the market research industry while having an innate drive to succeed and a passion for developing new business. This is a true business devleopment role where you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and client development. This is not a role dedicated to managing existing client accounts.
- Generating new client business, closing sales and growing accounts to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Developing new client leads and maintaining a healthy pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Promoting SoapBoxSample in the industry and seeking client accounts that best fit with SoapBoxSample services.
- Participating in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal progress updates to the sales team and management.
- Attending seminars, conferences and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients.
- Job Requirements:
- Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years Sales Experience in the Market Research Space with in depth knowledge of sampling best practices and new developments
- Proven experience meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Dynamic personality and exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- A confident, focused attitude coupled with humility and the desire to grow and learn new things
Remote options available
- Additional Comments:
- Company Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation package (Base + Commission). Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), vacation, sick and holiday pay. Office environment is friendly and business casual.
If you are a proactive sales professional who has perfected the art of relationship based sales of intangibles, then email your resume including salary history (mandatory) to email@example.com. Resumes received without the salary history included will not be considered.
e-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting was last updated on: July 15, 2014
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search