The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
Location Classification: New York City, New York
Position Type: Statistician
Company Classification: Marketing Research Company
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: $50 - $70k
The Forum Group
260 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Job Description:
- Provide comprehensive research support to researchers in the design, execution, analysis and value-added interpretation of research to support client objectives. Primary role is to help develop statistical approaches to address marketing and research questions/problems that can lead to actionable marketing results. The position involves developing new analysis or extends existing analyses that keep the company on the leading edge of survey research expertise and consulting.
- Provide consulting to clients; conduct statistical analysis; interpret statistical output and incorporate new procedures for analyzing data.
- Conduct multivariate analysis on a variety of market research projects using different techniques.
- Job Requirements:
- 1+ years experience at a market research company, consultancy or ad agency with undergraduate or graduate concentration in statistics, quantitative methods or math! Must have strong skills in Excel (including use of macros), high level of comfort with SPSS and advanced multivariate applications such as cluster analysis, factor analysis, discrete choice modeling, conjoint, maxdiff.
Experience at a market research company, consultancy or ad agency a MUST!
Should possess a comprehensive understanding of statistics and survey research.
- Additional Comments:
- Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Local area (NY, NJ, CT) candidates only please. Due to client requirements, candidates who have or need a Visa will not be considered.
Name: Ms. Sunita Manwani
Fax Number: 917-256-0314
e-Mail Address: email@example.com
This posting was last updated on: April 8, 2016
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search