The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
Location Classification: Chicago, Illinois
Position Type: Research/Project Director
Company Classification: Marketing Research Company
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: Other/Not Specified
333 N Michigan Ave Ste 415
Chicago, IL 60601-3990
Beall Research & Training specializes in strategic market research for Fortune 500 companies. We have conducted research on brand positioning and brand equity, determinants of customer loyalty and switching behavior, extendibility of brands, launches of new products and services and segmentations of consumers and businesses.
- Job Description:
- You will be responsible for designing, managing and moderating qualitative research. You will interact with clients and ensure that day-to-day client needs are being addressed. Types of tasks include writing screeners, managing recruiting agencies, conducting interviews, focus groups and writing reports that provide strategic directions for the client.
- Job Requirements:
- Must have:
• Excellent communication skills—both verbal and written abilities
• Good client-management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Additional Comments:
- Must have some experience in market research. Do not apply if you do not have market research experience. CAN NOT WORK REMOTELY.
Name: Tammy Corrigan
e-Mail Address: Tammy@Beallrt.com
This posting was last updated on: April 15, 2014
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search