The Job Postings is a free service of Quirk's Marketing Research Review.
New Jobs Search
Market Research - Project Manager
Location Classification: New York City, New York
Position Type: Other Research Positions
Company Classification: Marketing Research Company
Hours/Schedule: Permanent Full Time
Base Salary: Other/Not Specified
Insight Stratey Group
50 Hudson St Fl 2
New York, NY 10013-3389
- Job Description:
- SOME QUICK QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
• Are you insightful about consumer insights?
• Do you have that special something that makes you a standout moderator that clients seek you out by name?
• Do you know what drives people’s behavior even when they tell you otherwise?
• Have you been managing research projects in an organization from 3-5 years, succeeding, moving fast and looking for the next challenge?
Insight Strategy Group is currently looking for a Project Manager with high growth potential to join our team.
Insight Strategy Group is a research-driven strategy firm that inspires its clients to build innovative and impactful experiences for consumers. Insight’s business savvy team of social scientists melds quantitative muscle with qualitative finesse to meet its client’s strategic challenges. Insight gets to the deeper truth of what drives people and their relationships to brands and opens possibilities for growth.
- Job Requirements:
- ABOUT YOU
You will have 3-5 years of experience managing qualitative and quantitative research projects on topics associated with branding and communications for media, technology, youth, or retail clients. In this short time frame, you would have demonstrated significant career progress and leadership potential within their organizations.
You must be highly analytical with a particular propensity for understanding people’s underlying psychological and social motives. You must have impeccable writing skills and the ability to articulate and communicate your thoughts with clarity and grace.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should:
• Have an exceptional track record in client management
• Have proven leadership skills
• Be enthusiastic and high energy
• Have the desire and willingness to work as part of a team and the skills necessary to lead teams
• Be able to budget time and handle multiple priorities and tasks
• Be a proactive problem solver
• Demonstrate an aptitude for business development
• A graduate degree in the social sciences or business administration is desired
Please send a resume and an email of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: Boaz Mourad
e-Mail Address: email@example.com
This posting was last updated on: October 23, 2013
This Job board allows companies, organizations and individuals to post marketing
research-related post job openings free of charge. Quirk's does not
endorse these companies, organizations and individuals and makes no representations,
warranties or guarantees as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of
their postings nor the products or services provided by them. Quirk's
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind related to postings.
New Jobs Search