Product Insights, Inc.
Orlando, FLView Website
Everyone knows the 1st step to successful qualitative research is high quality respondents and we have them, lots of them. Our Wide Net™ recruiting approach helps to identify the very best candidates for your research. Perhaps the biggest differentiator is our belief that people and our interactions with them really matter when it comes to conducting research. Relationships matter and our show rate proves it. In fact, we are so confident in our respondents that our clients only pay for the people that show up. In addition to our Central Florida database, Product Insights also maintains a database at The Villages in Sumter County Florida.
Our unique, human-centric, proprietary and constantly updated Panelist Perspective™ Approach leads to diverse panels excited to participate! We keep our respondents engaged so they are excited and ready to provide you with the feedback you need. With this method we can complete recruits anywhere you and your client team need to be.
Our staff has a combined 30 years of experience in R&D and market research. Think you have a difficult recruit? We can handle it. Client team with a lot of on-site requests? We’ll take care of it. Can you use assistance designing the optimal research to answer study objectives? We’re here for you.
Our Orlando facility includes:
- Two viewable focus group rooms that can be set up to provide traditional or cozier environments.
- One viewable IDI room
- Additional space that can be set up for in-depth interviews, taste testing, product processing, additional meeting space, etc.
- Space to host mock jury projects
- Tech capabilities-survey creation and programming, virtual interviewing hosting capabilities, web streaming etc.
Looking for more? We are a full-service R&D consultancy specializing in market research. We offer a wide range of services and techniques to maximize research outcomes.
Specific skills include:
- Helping clients to design and develop products based on what consumers really want and need – determining characteristics and product attributes necessary for product success and working with design teams on how to best deliver these attributes in actual products.
- Designing holistic, actionable research plans that utilize a variety of technologies and methodologies ranging from in-depth and small-based interactions to large quantitative studies to maximize consumer insights while conserving research budgets.
- Developing an understanding and definition of your target consumers to help fine-tune positioning, packaging, and marketing strategies.
- Applying creativity and problem solving necessary to achieve break-through and unique product, research, and communication solutions.
- Providing fresh perspectives to energize and support new product development in partnership with corporate teams.
Contact us today to learn more about the Product Insights’ difference.
Year Established: 2002
Number of Employees: 6
- Client Lounge
- | Computer Usability Lab
- | 1-on-1 Room
- | 1-on-1 Observation
- | Video Conferencing
- | Web Conferencing
- Air-Conditioning | Audio Recording | Catering | Handicapped Access | Internet | Laptop Computers | Moderating Services | On-Site Parking | Patio or Garden | Windows Computers | Projector | Reception / Waiting Room | Recruitment Services | Transcription Services
- Room #1
- Room #2
- Room #3
Longwood, FL 32779
Distance From Airport: 20 miles
Travel Time: 30 minutes
Location Type: Free standing facility
- Customer Contact(s):
Kris Powers, Senior Associate