New ZealandView Website
Infotools Harmoni is a fit-for-purpose market research analysis, visualization and reporting platform that gives the world’s leading brands the tools they need to better understand their consumers, customers and market.
Established in 1990, and with offices in North America, Europe and New Zealand, we work with some of the world’s best-known brands, including Coca-Cola, Orange, Samsung and Mondelēz. Our powerful cloud-based software platform, Harmoni, is purpose-built for market research data.
From data processing through to analysis, reporting, visualization, dashboards and collaboration, Harmoni is a true "data-to-decision-making" solution. With over three decades of experience partnering with both in-house corporate insights teams and market research agencies, we have data experts who can help you with research design and management, data design and organization, insights discovery, analysis, visualization and reporting and more.
We don't do data collection – but once you have your data, we can help you see it differently and make it easy for you to find and share compelling insights that inspire decision makers to take action.
Over 32 years of helping organizations maximize their insights investment by modernizing how market research data is processed, analyzed, visualized and shared. The ways this presents and the benefits our customers love about our insights platform include:
- Reducing the time taken to present meaningful insights to business leaders.
- Combining multiple data sources to enrich your market research intelligence.
- Automating and streamlining key tasks to spend more time analyzing data.
- Collaborating with confidence by presenting comprehensive and holistic insights.
Features of our fit-for-purpose market research and insights platform include:
- Brand and advertising tracking. Monitor the health of your brands and the effectiveness of your advertising with Harmoni’s comprehensive set of time-series tools.
- Customer satisfaction. Gain a deeper understanding of your customers; what makes them happy and how to make them happier.
- Segmentation studies. Empower your business by revolutionizing your customer segmentation capabilities.
- Usage and attitude. Powerful Insights for when you need to see how you compare to the competition, in every way that matters to you.
- Sales tracking. Dive deeper by enriching your sales and transactional data with market survey data.
- Multi-level analysis and visualization. Discover insights and examine relationships between people, multiple occasions per person and multiple events per occasion.
Ready to transform the impact your team can make in your business and in the lives of your customers? Schedule a personalized demo and see what our software and services can do for you and your team.
Year Established: 1990
Number of Employees: 80
Research Services and Specializations
- Advertising Tracking
- | Attitude/Usage Studies
- | Brand Loyalty Studies
- | Brand/Image Tracking
- | Bus.-To-Bus. Research
- | Consumer Research
- | Consumer Research Consultation
- | Data Analysis
- | Data Conversion
- | Data Crosstabulation
- | Data Processing
- | Data Quality
- | Data Visualization/Infographics
- | Marketing Research Consultation
- | Multivariate Analysis
- | Quantitative Research
- | Respondent Database/Recruiting System
- | Software-Automated Reporting
- | Software-Data Analysis
- | Software-Data Delivery Tools
- | Software-Data Tabulation
- | Software-Research Dashboard
- | Software-Survey Design & Analysis
- | Statistical Analysis
Takapuna, Auckland 0622
- Customer Contact(s):
Anthony Franklin, CEO and Co-Founder
- Affiliations & Certifications
- ESOMAR (International) | Research Association New Zealand (RANZ)