New ZealandView Website
Infotools Harmoni is a fit-for-purpose market research analysis, visualization, and reporting platform that gives the world’s leading brands the tools they need to better understand their consumers, customers, organization, and market.
Established in 1990, and with offices in North America, Europe and New Zealand, we work with some of the world’s best-known brands, including Coca-Cola, Orange, Samsung, and Mondelēz. Our powerful cloud-based software platform, Harmoni, is purpose-built for market research data.
From data processing through to analysis, reporting, visualization, dashboards and collaboration, Harmoni is a true "data-to-decision-making" solution. With over three decades of experience partnering with both in-house corporate insights teams and market research agencies, our market research data experts help ensure projects are set up to maximise immediate and on-going value.
While we don't do market research data collection – we help you report on what your stakeholders want, but we don’t stop there. We make it easy for you to find and share compelling insights that go over-and-above what your stakeholders want – helping inspire decision makers to take action. A great example of this is Discover.
One of the most powerful features of the Harmoni platform, Discover is a time-tested, time-saving, and investigative approach to data analysis. Using automated analyses to reveal patterns and trends in the data, Discover minimizes potential research bias by removing the need for requesting and manually analyzing scores of cumbersome crosstabs.
Discover allows you to easily find what differentiates the groups that matter to you, uncover what makes them unique, and deliver data points that are interesting, relevant, and statistically significant.
Furthermore, Discover also highlights which other groups are most similar and least similar. Best of all, Discover has virtually no learning curve, which means you can take advantage of straightaway.
Harmoni is a byproduct of over 33 years of helping organizations maximize their insights investment by modernizing how market research data is processed, analyzed, visualized and reported. Some of the benefits that our customers love about our insights platform include:
- Overall time savings of between 30-50%. While some experience lower time savings in actual terms, increased productivity enables clients to dive deeper into their analyses and lift the confidence & QA levels of the insights they're sharing.
- Ad-hoc requests in minutes rather days. Enable clients to be far more responsive to stakeholders' ad-hoc requests, carrying out their own investigations without needing data processing teams or agencies recutting the data.
- Increased perception of insights teams. Insights teams can now have a seat at the decision-making table due to an increase in responsiveness, quality, and accessibility of the insights they can generate and share.
- Extract more value out of every study. Insights teams can maximize the return from their research investment by having unlimited access to projects in Harmoni. Data updates and third-party data can be instantly investigated to provide immediate value to the organization.
Features of our fit-for-purpose market research and insights analysis and reporting platform include:
- Brand and advertising tracking. Monitor the health of your brands and the effectiveness of your advertising with Harmoni’s comprehensive set of time-series tools.
- Customer satisfaction. Gain a deeper understanding of your customers; what makes them happy and how to make them happier.
- Segmentation studies. Empower your business by revolutionizing your customer segmentation capabilities.
- Usage and attitude. Powerful Insights for when you need to see how you compare to the competition, in every way that matters to you.
- Sales tracking. Dive deeper by enriching your sales and transactional data with market survey data.
- Multi-level analysis and visualization. Discover insights and examine relationships between people, multiple occasions per person and multiple events per occasion.
Ready to transform the impact your team can make in your business and in the lives of your customers? Schedule a personalized demo and see what our software and services can do for you and your team.
Year Established: 1990
Number of Employees: 85
Research Services and Specializations
- Advertising Tracking
- | Attitude/Usage Studies
- | Brand Loyalty Studies
- | Brand/Image Tracking
- | Bus.-To-Bus. Research
- | Consumer Research
- | Consumer Research Consultation
- | Data Analysis
- | Data Conversion
- | Data Crosstabulation
- | Data Processing
- | Data Quality
- | Data Visualization/Infographics
- | Marketing Research Consultation
- | Multivariate Analysis
- | Quantitative Research
- | Respondent Database/Recruiting System
- | Software-Automated Reporting
- | Software-Data Analysis
- | Software-Data Delivery Tools
- | Software-Data Tabulation
- | Software-Research Dashboard
- | Software-Survey Design & Analysis
- | Statistical Analysis
Takapuna, Auckland 0622
- Customer Contact(s):
Anthony Franklin, CEO and Co-Founder
- Affiliations & Certifications
- ESOMAR (International) | Research Association New Zealand (RANZ)