New York City, NYView Website
We journey deep into the minds and lives of consumers. We’ll enhance a popular methodology…
- Qual: Ethnos, focus groups, IDI’s/dyads/triads, mobile diaries
- Quant: Surveys, robust segmentation, market sizing
- UX: Website and mobile testing
- Workshops: Innovation, co-creation, brand positioning
...with fun, creative flairs to generate new perspectives.
- Fun themes like shark-tank, artifact petting zoos, speed-dating
- Authentic activities like participant-led immersions
- Custom designed assets like board games, trend hunting notebooks
- Enhanced analysis with AI and linguistic overlays
Nimbly’s known for producing provocative narratives as well as pithy, actionable deliverables.
Expect surprising insights that are packed with implications. Our in-house creative team will apply the latest principles of communication design so it's easy to absorb – and to socialize.
We curate diverse voices and ensure your missions run smoothly.
Our team will find participants – not in dated databases – but in their worlds.
- Pushing ads across various networks, from Facebook to newsletters.
- Creative grassroots referral programs and networking across participants.
- Exclusively curated communities for micro-influencers and B2B targets.
We’re not a vendor – but rather, a strategic extension of your team.
- Shape proposals to remove barriers and refine your sample.
- Recommend the right platform, program activities and boost completes.
- Facilitate online and in-person events, groups and workshops.
We progressively staff temp and perm talent for agencies and brands.
How? We’re building off the innovations of insights strategy and ops.
- We can creatively find the most nuanced candidates of any background in the world.
- Interview them in deeper ways that brings to life their superpowers and career goals.
Year Established: 2017
Number of Employees: 18-21
Research Services and Specializations
- Advertising Research
- | Agile Research
- | Audience Research
- | Brand Identity
- | Brand Positioning Studies
- | CX/UX-Customer/User Experience
- | Concept Development
- | Consumer Research Consultation
- | Cultural Insights
- | Field Management Services
- | Journey Mapping
- | Minority-Owned
- | Qualitative Research
- | Quantitative Research
- | Recruiting-Qualitative
Articles from Nimbly Insights
Bayside, NY 11361
- Customer Contact(s):
Meg Ferrill, Marketing & Partnerships
- Affiliations & Certifications
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) | NDVSB Certificate | National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certified