Test America, a division of CRG Global - St. Louis
St. Louis, MOView Website
CRG Global is a vertically integrated company that has demonstrated its dedication to the Market Research Industry over the past 34 years. We have evolved and continue to differentiate ourselves from our competition by recruiting experienced industry professionals committed to research method optimization and continually reinvesting in technologies and infrastructure to ensure that we provide our clients with state-of-the-art facilities and research capabilities. We are the ultimate one-stop shop for your research needs with 15 U.S. test studios, over 500,000 active members in our U.S. online panel, and global partners in over 50 countries. Our U.S. resources combined with our international partners give us reach across the globe in a wide range of categories, including fragrance, health and beauty, food and beverages, household appliances, electronics, and more. CRG Global specializes in central location testing, home use testing, and mobile research. We offer advanced technologies such as our new Survey Passport mobile data collection application, eye-tracking equipment, qualitative IDI software, laptops/tablets for large session and offsite testing. Select test studios include sensory booths, fragrance evaluation rooms, commercial and residential test kitchens, laundry rooms, and spacious focus and viewing rooms.
Why Choose CRG Global Inc?
- We are industry leaders in Quantitative research, with expertise in product testing, design execution, and uncovering insights. With both online and offline expertise, we regularly craft a custom data collection approach that allows CRG to execute quality data collection on the toughest projects. We have developed and implemented intricately detailed data collection protocols to provide the highest level of credibility, reliability, and accountability
- We have a high-quality online panel with almost 500,000 respondents in the US. Most respondents are recruited from our mall or gateway locations. Our response and participation rates, especially in more “task” related projects, are well above the industry average.
- We offer a step above in Qualitative research. The CRG senior research team has a history of success in partnering with clients to create and execute innovative and new research methodologies both online and in-person. This provides deeper insights into consumer habits, emotions, and daily routines. We have varied experience with projects in an offsite location (e.g., beach, restaurant, bar, model home, etc.) or an on-site location that is set up to simulate a specific user experience (e.g., bar environment) with the objective to gather consumer perceptions, behaviors, and attitudes in a setting that closely simulates a “real-world” user experience.
- We can leverage both our in-person mall recruiting and online recruiting capabilities to execute your project in the most optimal manner.
- Following CRG’s ongoing commitment to deliver the highest quality data, we utilize our Confidata QA (CQA) application in projects programmed internally. The CQA program monitors and measures interview quality in real-time. In addition, before a respondent is confirmed for participation, a mobile re-contact through our CQA process is conducted for respondents to verify their qualification and agreement to participate. These re-contacts are managed from our corporate offices.
What We Offer At CRG Global Inc?
- Data Collection Solutions: Agile data collection technologies and practices with the ability to execute using the most complex programs. Our inventory of tools includes over 400 tablets/laptops for in-person data collection, Survey Passport Mobile App offering video IDIs as stand-alone or part of an overall project, and our own eye tracking equipment.
- Test Studios: Our Test America division is comprised of purpose-built consumer test studios with fully equipped test kitchens, accommodating client viewing rooms, spacious focus rooms, sensory evaluation rooms for fragrance testing, and laundry facilities. They are strategically positioned in high-traffic retail locations throughout the United States, giving us unparalleled access to the American consumer across the United States.
- Project Management: Our experienced project managers work directly with your team across domestic and international markets to monitor daily field production, provide actionable solutions to issues in the field, and collaborate with data processing to ensure delivery timelines are met.
- Data Processing: Our experienced data management team works with you to meet all your processing and analysis needs.
- Reporting and Statistical Analysis: Our team of senior analysts and statisticians are adept at data visualization and uncovering actionable insights.
- Product Procurement and Distribution: We offer product sourcing and fulfillment services throughout the U.S., managed by our dedicated warehouse.
Year Established: 1987
Number of Employees: 225
Research Services and Specializations
1600 Mid Rivers Mall, Space 1366
Saint Peters, MO 63376
- Customer Contact(s):
Chari Stenson, VP of Operations
- 386-677-5534 (fax)
- Affiliations & Certifications
- AMA (United States) | Alliance of International Market Research Institutes (AIMRI) | American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) | ESOMAR (International) | Insights Association (United States) | Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) | Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) (United States) | Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) | Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)