CX Experience Atlanta 2023
CX Forums will host the CX Experience Atlanta on April 19, 2023.
According to CX Forums:
If you want to improve your customer experience skills and meet others in the CX profession from a variety of disciplines, don't miss this event. Now more than ever it's important to connect, share, learn, and get inspired with other CX leaders who have "been there and done that." Customer experience is a challenging profession. It helps to have a network of friends who not only understand your challenges, but can help offer solutions too. CX Forums is the place where you can connect with other business leaders from across a variety of industries and backgrounds. Learn what CX leaders are planning and doing now to keep customers and employees engaged and satisfied in the future.
We are delighted to partner with City Winery again this year to provide a unique music-centric experience which includes a beautiful stage and theater, with state-of-the-art audio/visual, multiple creative meeting spaces, patio and a full-service restaurant.
Storytelling, keynotes, panel, small group discussions and interactive group activities with CX leaders from a variety of disciplines and industries.
Following lunch, we'll have guided interactive group activities followed by a panel discussion of customer experience experts. Dutch treat dine-arounds are optional following the reception.
Registration includes full day in-person meeting at City Winery, continental breakfast, all day snacks, lunch, reception and access to online workshops.
CX Forums is ideal for anyone who is responsible for the customer experience at their company. Previous attendee titles include:
- C-Suite: Chief executive officer, chief experience officers (CXO).
- Chief customer Officers (CCO), chief operating officers (COO).
- Chief marketing officers (CMO), chief technology officers (CTO).
- SVP and VP experience, brand and customer
- CX directors, HR and training directors, UX directors
- Customer care, customer success and call center directors.
- Experience designers, store designers, product designers.
- Service designers and managers.
- Brand and store planners.
- Mystery shopping and merchandising companies.
- Marketing researchers and data scientists.
Anyone who needs to learn more about improving customer, employee and brand experiences will benefit from attending CX Forums Experience Summits.
To learn more and to register, click here.
City Winery at Ponce City Market
650 North Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
For more information and to register for the event, please go to the event's website:Event Website