CX | UX | MR Conference 2023
Market Research Society (MRS)
The Market Research Society (MRS) will host its CX | UX | MR Conference on February 2, 2023.
According o MRS:
Explore new ways of working that break down research silos, join up insight and deliver greater customer understanding. Hear how a new insight approach can accelerate the journey towards customer centricity.
- Implement CX frameworks that bridge insight silos and drive customer centricity.
- Turn CX metrics into meaningful customer actions.
- Take a holistic approach to insight generation to put users’ needs at the heart of product and service development.
- Combine CX, UX and MR to fully understand end-to-end customer journeys.
- Join-up insight to become more agile and reactive to changing markets and consumer needs.
Book your ticket to find out how brands from different sectors are bridging research to deliver an improved customer experience. Key contributions from: AXA Insurance, UKHSA, Whitbread, Philips, HelloFresh, Cats Protection, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Royal London, City Football Group and Allstar.
To learn more and to register, click here.