Insights from the Metaverse 2023
Market Research Society (MRS)
The Market Research Society (MRS) will host its Insights from the Metaverse 2023 digital event on January 19, 2023, on the Hopin Online platform.
According to MRS:
As metaverse hype becomes (virtual) reality, MRS will explore implications for consumers, brands, and the research and insights industry. How can we prepare for it, what can we expect from it and what opportunities and challenges lie ahead?
Don’t miss this new one-day conference which showcases innovative research, being commissioned by global brands, to understand the opportunities and risks of stepping into the metaverse. Hear from early adopter brands and insight agencies who are using the metaverse, today, as a novel research environment.
Key contributions from:
Coca Cola | Nokia | eBay | Dow Jones | NBC Universal | Lloyds Banking Group | Janssen
A must attend event if you want to:
- Discover how attitudes towards the metaverse vary around the world.
- Gain insights into metaverse experiences and determine how best to engage users.
- Explore the potential of innovative and hybrid immersive research methodologies.
- Evaluate the benefits and challenges of taking traditional research methodologies into the metaverse.
- Develop new skills and guidelines for research in the metaverse.
To learn more and to register, click here.