Precision Research, Inc.
Chicago, ILView Website
PrecisionScreen - A Better Way To Recruit Respondents from Precision/OpinionTek on Vimeo.
Chicago’s most spacious and convenient facility. Precision’s unique 12,000 sq ft research center located next to O’Hare Airport is comprised of 4 focus rooms and a commercial test kitchen.
Two of our rooms combine to create a 1,600 sq ft room that can hold:
- Up to 4 vehicles
- Dozens of appliances
- Audience research with 60+ participants
- Mock juries with 48 participants
Taste Tests using our Commercial Test Kitchen: The kitchen features a 14-foot hood for proper venting, ample electric and gas service, stand alone and walk in coolers/freezers. Seating for up to 50 participants.
Even More Capabilities: We offer usability testing, living room seating, creative break out spaces, 50’ of retail store shelving, and indoor space and exterior parking for car clinics.
Nationwide Recruiting: Our core strength. From consumer to B2B we know how to get the job done.
B2B: Nationwide recruiting for Medical, Pharma, Trades Professionals and Corporate Decision Makers for online and in-person interviews. We recruit from our sources or client provided contacts. All respondents are validated to ensure accuracy.
Consumers: We recruit consumers across the US. We created an industry leading respondent panel and recruiting system that allows us to recruit participants efficiently and accurately across the country. It features deep validation and participation tracking to ensure quality respondents.
We can target respondents using a host of household and individual profile data, responses from prior surveys, radius from a target address
Year Established: 1959
Number of Employees: 25
- | Client Lounge
- | Computer Usability Lab
- | 1-on-1 Room
- | 1-on-1 Observation
- | Product Testing Lab
- | Test Kitchen
- | Test Kitchen Observation
- | Video Conferencing
- | Web Conferencing
- Air-Conditioning | Audio Recording | Catering | White Board / Flip Chart | Handicapped Access | Internet | Laptop Computers | Mac Computers | Moderating Services | On-Site Parking | Patio or Garden | Windows Computers | Projector | Reception / Waiting Room | Recruitment Services | Transcription Services | Translation Services | Television / Monitors | Video Recording | Wifi
- Room #1
- Room #2
- Room #3
- Room #4
- Room #5
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Distance From Airport: 2 miles
Travel Time: 10 minutes
Location Type: Office building
- Customer Contact(s):
Scott Adleman, President
- Affiliations & Certifications
- AMA (United States) | Insights Association (United States) | Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) (United States)