Chicago, ILView Website
Global research? We’ve got you covered – in over 75 languages!
When seeking authentic insights, it’s essential to connect with participants in their own language. Our multilingual research support services help you create linguistically and culturally appropriate connections for higher quality research.
Talk to us about:
Bilingual moderation – Interview and focus group moderation, as well as online bulletin board and mobile diary moderation, report writing and fieldwork support.
Translation – Culturally nuanced translation of surveys, discussion guides, waivers.
Transcription – Audio transcription of interviews, focus groups, seminars, conferences. We can provide Monolingual (same language transcript, without translation), Interpretive (transcription direct to English) or Double Column (both languages in a side-by-side transcript)
Transcreation – Creative translation for global marketing that resonates with your international audience
Multilingual Connections is a human-powered and tech-driven global language solutions company. We provide culturally nuanced translation, transcription, transcreation, multimedia localization and multilingual moderation to help you understand, engage and grow your multilingual audience. With our international network of professional linguists, dedicated project managers and expertise in research and across industries, we make sure you accomplish your goals, no matter the language. We’re a woman-owned small business based in the Chicago area and our certifications include WBENC, WBE, WOSB, EDWOSB and DBE. And of course we’re members of the American Translators Association (ATA), Association of Language Companies (ALC) and Globalization & Localization Association (GALA).
Looking for a language partner? Connect with us!
Year Established: 2005
Number of Employees: 35
Research Services and Specializations
- Ethnic Interviewing
- | Ethnographic Research
- | Focus Group-Moderating
- | Focus Group-Transcriptions
- | Foreign Language Interviewing
- | International Interviewing
- | International Research
- | Minority-Owned
- | Qualitative Research
- | Transcription Services
- | Translation/Interpreting Services
- | Woman-Owned
Industries, Markets and Audiences Served
Evanston, IL 60201-6521
- Customer Contact(s):
Carlos Hevia, Director of Business Development
- Affiliations & Certifications
- Association American Translators Association (ATA) | Association of Language Companies (ALC) | Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) | Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) | Globalization & Localization Association (GALA) | Insights Association (United States) | WIRe (International) | Woman Owned Business Enterprise Certification (WBE) | Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) | Women-Owned Small Business Certification (WOSB)