Relevant Insights, LLC
Dallas/Fort Worth, TXView Website
Relevant Insights is a full-service market research firm dedicated to supporting business decision-making in product development and marketing strategies with deep expertise in UX research, market research and multicultural research.
Relevant Insights believes that no one research method provides all the answers to the information needs of many businesses to make evidence-based decisions. Consequently, we are well-versed in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to help clients select the best fit-for-purpose methodologies for both data collection and analysis.
Relevant Insights has helped clients across many industries including automotive, beverages, CPG, education, entertainment, fashion and cosmetics, financial services, food products, government, health care and insurance, home improvement, hospitality, media and advertising, the non-profit sector, professional services, real state, restaurant, retail, technology, telecommunications, transportation, travel and utilities.
A necessary condition to identify the right research method(s) is a clear definition of the business problem. We often help clients clarify their objectives through problem audits with a plan for insights implementation in mind.
We have a big arsenal of research methods, but research is a means to an end. We work to help clients reach that end. Clients trust we know what we are doing. They have peace of mind in that. Their energy and time are best spent thinking about research-informed decisions, in which we help as well.
Our services include turnkey research projects from research design to insights delivery and implementation. We also work as an extension of corporate research teams and take on research tasks as needed.
Our quantitative analysis toolbox includes many multivariate analysis techniques and trade-off techniques such as MaxDiff, different conjoint analysis approaches (CBC, ACBC, MCBC,) and TURF, among others.
Our qualitative research experience includes usability testing, diary studies, online bulletin board moderation, online and in-person focus group moderation and in-depth interviews/user interviews, all in English and Spanish.
Areas of expertise
- Product development research (concept testing, product configuration based on trade-off techniques such as conjoint analysis, product use testing, product portfolio optimization, etc.)
- CX – customer experience (customer satisfaction research and tracking, key driver analysis, loyalty program research, etc.)
- UX – user experience (information architecture testing, journey mapping, user testing, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, eye-tracking, service blueprinting, personas research, etc.)
- Pricing research (Optimal price points, product portfolio pricing, bundle pricing)
- Brand positioning and advertising research (positioning concept development, positioning concept testing, ad testing, copy testing)
- Market segmentation and customer research (a priori and empirical segmentation analysis using multivariate analysis techniques, personas development)
- Multicultural research (qualitative and quantitative research with diverse segments – African American, Asian, Hispanic, Multiracial)
- Research to support internal and external communication and marketing strategies informed by diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices. Relevant Insights is a founding member of the Multicultural Insights Collective (voicesofequity.com)
Relevant Insights is a certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA). We are also certified as a Women-Owned Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and as a Historical Underutilized Business (HUB) by the State of Texas.
Year Established: 2007
Number of Employees: 1-10
Research Services and Specializations
Euless, TX 76039
- Customer Contact(s):
Michaela Mora, Founder
- Affiliations & Certifications
- AMA (United States) | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) | Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) | HUB Certification | Insights Association (United States) | Insights Professional Certification (IPC) | National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) Certified | Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) (United States) | Small Business Enterprise (SBE) | UX Master Certification (UXMC) | Woman Owned Business Enterprise Certification (WBE) | Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)