Information Specialists Group, Inc. (ISG)
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MNView Website
Information Specialists Group (ISG) is an independently-owned, full-service market research firm based in the Twin Cities. Founded in 1996 by the current president, Robert McGarry Jr., the firm began with a specialization in data collection and has since grown steadily by fostering strong client relationships built on credibility, expertise and trust. Responding to ongoing client demand, we have developed full-service capabilities over time – bringing together an exceptional team of research professionals around a common commitment to providing outstanding research and client service. Some of the things that our clients say set us apart from other research firms include:
- Bigger thinking: We get to know our clients’ businesses and challenges to provide a highly consultative approach and extraordinarily thoughtful study design. When a project concludes, we bring a confident point of view to support big decisions with an informed perspective. We’re able to translate insights into actionable ideas, always balancing business needs with creative opportunity.
- Delightful service: We rely heavily on repeat business and referrals to grow our business. We attribute much of the strong client loyalty we have achieved to the highly personalized service we provide. We develop genuine partnerships with our clients, allowing us to understand their needs and issues so that we offer the most appropriate solutions. No matter the size of the engagement, we strive to make every client feel like our only client. Further, all of our research projects are directed and fulfilled by company leadership – no project is ever delegated to a junior analyst.
- In-house data collection: Most independent research firms outsource data collection activities. We have these capabilities in-house and our reputation for resourceful, efficient and accurate data collection has even helped us earn the data collection business of many of our competitors.
- Agile scalability: We handle projects of all sizes and scope – from a handful of recruits to ongoing surveying of thousands for syndicated studies. Our in-house phone room is capable for conducting up to 400 hours of surveying per day, and we have a dedicated space for qualitative recruiting. We can handle most local, national and international studies, fielding in multiple languages when needed.
- Security: As global threats to data security grow ever more sophisticated and consequential, we proactively seek and adopt the most rigorous controls to protect client data. We are ISO27001 certified to provide the highest global standard for data security.
- Tighter deliverables: Our reporting clearly conveys the most important insights quickly and easily through expert synthesis and rich visuals to help clients spread the story across their organizations.
We offer a comprehensive range of qualitative and quantitative research services and methodologies, with extensive experience in the following areas:
- Brand and advertising development and testing
- Brand and campaign performance assessment
- Competitive landscape evaluation
- Customer experience (CX), voice of customer, customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer loyalty
- Gaps and needs analysis
- Journey mapping
- Market potential
- Organizational research for sales performance and change management
- Price sensitivity
- Product and service ideation and testing
- Secondary research
- Segmentation and persona development
- Trend monitoring
- User experience, website and app usability testing
- Value proposition development
Whatever your industry or business challenge, we would love to learn more to see how we might help your organization leverage insights to create meaningful momentum.
Year Established: 1996
Number of Employees: 45
Research Services and Specializations
- Advertising Research
- | Bus.-To-Bus. Research
- | Data Collection Field Services
- | Marketing Research-Full Service
- | Online Survey Design/Analysis
- | Product Development Research
- | Qualitative Research
- | Quantitative Research
- | Recruiting-Qualitative
- | Survey Design
- | Telephone Interviewing/CATI
Industries, Markets and Audiences Served
Bloomington, MN 55425
- Customer Contact(s):
Bob McGarry, President
- 952-942-0747 (fax)
- Affiliations & Certifications
- American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR) | ISO Certified | Insights Association (United States)