Russell Research, Inc.
Northern New Jersey, NJView Website
Russell Research is a full-service insights firm which leverages consumer psychology and behavioral science principles to help organizations navigate continual change.
Serving market leaders and innovators across most industries, Russell Research provides qualitative and quantitative research for consumer and B2B audiences, with a specific focus across the following areas:
- Advertising and communications development
- Attitudes and usage
- Brand and advertising tracking
- Brand equity
- Concept development
- Market segmentation
- Market structure
- Product testing and innovation
- Public relations/thought leadership
- Purchase journey
The Russell Research “HumanLens” approach combines the latest thinking and technology to provide culturally grounded insights:
- Agile and traditional qualitative research methodologies to uncover the hidden beliefs, needs, motivations and drivers of consumers and professionals.
- Innovative and time-tested quantitative research methodologies to provide strategic guidance, product/service direction and measurement of brand impact.
Russell Research also offers the Russell Omnibus, a nationally representative shared cost survey which fields twice per week. Starting at $1,000 for 3 questions, the study provides high-quality data to clients with results in 2 business days, with a sample size of 1,000 adults.
Beyond the research areas listed above, Russell Research offers several unique approaches, each originally co-created with clients to solve business challenges. These include:
- Visual Optimizer – Allows for the testing of thousands of visual executions (e.g., products, print/web advertising, direct mail) to identify the impact of individual elements in a finished product or piece of creative, determine the best execution of each individual element, and provide the ability to tailor creative for different audiences and purchase journey stages.
- Idea Screen – Identifies the product and service ideas which have the greatest opportunity for market success, incorporating their ability to meet user needs with product/service differentiation and interest.
- Pathfinder – Our unique methodology for identifying and prioritizing barriers to usage/purchase and determining the tactics, features and/or messaging strategies which overcome these leading and secondary barriers.
Quality control is of paramount importance at Russell Research. A combination of active and passive methods is used to ensure clients have insights they can trust when making critical decisions.
As a value-add to clients and peers, Russell Research regularly provides thought leadership for the insights industry, publishing a blog on the company website, presenting new ideas at various conferences and authoring papers and other content each year.
Year Established: 1946
Number of Employees: 45
Research Services and Specializations
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- Customer Contact(s):
John De Biasio, Partner
Marc Goulet, Partner
- 201-528-0210 (fax)
- Affiliations & Certifications
- ESOMAR (International) | ISO Certified | Insights Association (United States)