Connect with targeted consumers through dataSpring's suite of Asian online and mobile samples and one-stop market research solutions. We provide high-quality online and mobile samples in Asia, survey software tools and data collection operations. Headquartered in Japan, we have offices around the world to serve our global clients. With our 24/7 operations hub in Manila, we're uniquely able to manage projects around the clock and support our clients with each step of the research process. The company has offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Los Angeles and Manila.
To connect brands with targeted consumers through our leading technology, thereby cultivating real relationships between products and people.
dataSpring has a proud history that started in 2009, when the company, formerly named Research Panel Asia (RPA), started offering Japan panels to global markets. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and offers reliable solutions for market researchers, including online and mobile sample in Asia, full service market research and 24/7 data collection operations.
In 2020, under the new partnership with INTAGE, dataSpring will continue to provide market research solutions through its valuable assets, people and customer contacts.
We provide high-quality online and mobile samples in Asia, survey software tools via our insights platform and 24/7 data collection and project management operations.
- Proprietary survey programming platform (forSurvey).
- In-house programmers based in Manila.
- Basic and complex survey questionnaire supported.
Global online panel reach and fieldwork
- Proprietary local and global panel reach.
- Fast and accurate fieldwork process.
- Can conduct simultaneous multinational market research surveys.
- Deliver surveys to targeted consumers anytime, anywhere, on any device they prefer.
- Adapt to new consumers with shorter attention spans and varied communication preferences.
Tabulation and topline reporting
- Provides topline report for easy data interpretation.
- Can support common raw data format (excel, SPSS, ASCII).
dataSpring provides one-stop full service from programming to tabulation with its proprietary tools.
- Questionnaire design/review
- Questionnaire translation
- Fieldwork (sampling)
- Data processing
For our full-service offer, we utilize the survey programming/tabulation tool which has been developed by MApps over the last 10 years and holds the number one share in Japan.
Top notch products
Our ever-growing proprietary panels are recruited locally through SNS, search engines and online advertising. We use a double-opt in process and strict registration measures are in place to ensure ID verification. dataSpring manages panelist engagement through our local-language platforms:
- www.zanli.com (China)
- www.panelnow.co.kr (Korea)
- www.surveyon.com (APAC)
surveyon Partners is an API platform that integrates verified partner panels into our system. With this platform, we can provide an expansive network of respondents instantaneously and offer partners an opportunity to monetize their panels. We partner with various media companies, including shopping websites and mobile applications, as well as other panel suppliers.
We use the industry standard practice of working with third parties when more respondents are needed to fill certain project quotas. Even though these local and global partners are not part of our API, rest assured that we put them through a rigorous screening process and evaluate their performance to ensure panel health and data quality.
Why work with us
Draw in-the-moment insights from fresh, never-before reached mobile consumers in Asia with our all-in-one platform.
- Touch consumers on-the-go and in-the-moment. Deliver surveys to targeted consumers anytime, anywhere, on any device they prefer.
- Explore mobile-rich geographies and demographics. Adapt to new consumers with shorter attention spans and varied communication preferences.
- Create, field and analyze surveys in one place. Use dataSpring’s proprietary products and tools to program surveys, collect, clean and manage data.
Year Established: 2009
Number of Employees: 116
Research Services and Specializations
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0075
- Customer Contact(s):
Tomohiro Hosono, CEO
- Affiliations & Certifications
- ESOMAR (International) | Insights Association (United States)