United KingdomView Website
We call it Human Experience, or HX for short.
At Forsta we begin with the premise that behind every data point is a person, a real human being.
You need to get closer to them to fully understand their experiences, really see who they are, better respond to their needs and build genuine lasting relationships with them. We’re here to help inform and inspire all that you do to understand your humans.
We are a technology company with a difference, offering the most connected, user-friendly experience and research platform. And it works for any sized business, anywhere in the world and in multiple languages.
All human experience is here.
- Experience management: from multi-channel international programs to real time NPS feedback.
- Surveys: robust and creative tools for quantitative research with authoring capabilities in 80+ local languages.
- Qualitative research: online video discussions, interviews, smartphone ethnography and live streaming of in-person focus groups.
- Data visualization: industry-leading tools for dashboards, infographics, data storytelling and insight activation.
Forsta transcends methodological and data silos so that you can get a deeper, more complete understanding of your audience’s experiences. Our technology, combined with its team of expert consultants, helps thousands of organizations across a variety of industries including financial services, health care, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail and technology.
Year Established: 2021
Number of Employees: 750
Research Services and Specializations
London SE1 0SU
- Customer Contact(s):
Noel Hamill, Chief Marketing Officer
- Affiliations & Certifications
- ESOMAR (International) | Insights Association (United States) | Market Research Society (MRS)