Washington, DCView Website
Untold Research is a woman-owned research organization focused on helping altruistic organizations do more good by crafting data-driven narratives to help inform strategy, illustrate impact and create change. We break the mold of traditional research by thoughtfully measuring and exploring not only people’s thoughts, opinions and behaviors but also the motivations behind them. Through both time-tested and experimental methodologies, we craft custom studies that create space for participants to respond authentically.
We work with organizations to help them evaluate, measure and package their success in ways which attract donors, members and clients. As a full-service, small research firm, we bring unparalleled energy and creativity to each project and can deftly adjust as client needs evolve. Be it a public opinion survey in another country or message testing in your own backyard, Untold Research is uniquely qualified to design, execute, report and package strategic recommendations and findings to help your organization use research to advance your goals.
While a more complete list of our experience can be found at Untold Research and Untold Stories, a few examples include:
- Audience analysis to help identify new donors, supporters or members.
- Member satisfaction and strategy studies to understand membership is being used and valued.
- Compensation and benefits studies, thus providing benchmarking services to members.
- Message testing to ensure the language used in a campaign, program or publication resonates with the target audience.
- Public opinion research to evaluate awareness and knowledge of specific policies and feeling towards changing them.
- Surveys with niche audiences to explore nuanced thoughts, experiences, behaviors and attitudes.
- In-depth interviews with everyone from mothers in Egypt to principals in Indonesia, students in Mexico to legislators in the United States.
- Online and in-person focus groups with a wide variety of audiences, including children.
We love tackling new problems and working in partnership with clients to customize research studies to arm them with accurate, relevant data in order to inform more strategic decision making.
Year Established: 2017
Research Services and Specializations
- Association Membership Studies
- | Attitude/Usage Studies
- | Benchmark Studies
- | Brainstorming/Idea Generation
- | Communication Strategy Research
- | Data Analysis
- | Demographic Profiles
- | Ethnographic Research
- | International Research
- | One-on-One (Depth) Interviews
- | Online Survey Design/Analysis
- | Political Polling
- | Primary Research
- | Program Effectiveness Studies
- | Public Opinion Studies
- | Qualitative Research
- | Quantitative Research
- | Questionnaire Analysis
- | Report Writing Services
- | Social Issue Research Consultation
- | Social Research
- | Statistical Analysis
- | Survey Design
- | Woman-Owned
Industries, Markets and Audiences Served
Arlington, VA 22204
- Customer Contact(s):
Kate Vasiloff, Founding Partner
- Affiliations & Certifications
- World Association of Public Opinion Research (WAPOR)