Seattle/Tacoma, WAView Website
Discuss serves the world’s leading companies with a purpose-built, smart video platform for customer insights and empathy. Discuss is helping hundreds of global brands and agencies such as Unilever, Target, Ipsos, KraftHeinz, HP, Ford and Mastercard make more informed strategic decisions faster than ever before. Hundreds of thousands of Market Insights, CX and UX professionals trust Discuss to go beyond data points and bring in-depth insights to life across their organization in real-time, transforming customer relationships.
The Discuss purpose-built research platform enables companies to scale qualitative, in-depth research that goes beyond the traditional quantitative feedback. While quantitative research and data is helpful, understanding the ‘why’ behind the numbers, through in-depth discussions, can be the key to truly understanding customer experiences and empathizing with them. With Discuss, organizations can hear the words and see the faces and body language directly from customers themselves to help determine their overall sentiment.
The platform’s unique capabilities drive value across a variety of customer closeness and competitive feedback programs, driving impact and improvements across the customer lifecycle. Benefits of the platform include:
- Enable structured conversations and unmoderated feedback at scale.
- Effortlessly coordinate respondent scheduling and consent.
- Maximize respondent engagement.
- Auto-generate never before seen insights.
- Easily share research insights and highlights.
The Discuss People Experience Platform has been recognized on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ list and as one of the most innovative market research companies for seven consecutive years in the annual Greenbook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) report.
Year Established: 2012
Number of Employees: 50-100
Research Services and Specializations
- Agile Research
- | CX/UX-Customer/User Experience
- | Focus Group-Moderating
- | Focus Group-Online
- | Focus Group-Videoconference
- | Focus Group-Web Conference
- | Foreign Language Interviewing
- | International Interviewing
- | International Research
- | Panels-Online
- | Qualitative Research
- | Qualitative-Online
- | Recruiting-Qualitative
- | Respondent Database/Recruiting System
- | Software-Online Qualitative
- | Software-Qualitative
- | Transcription Services
Seattle, WA 98103
- Customer Contact(s):
- Affiliations & Certifications
- GDPR Compliant | ISO Certified