CSS/datatelligence, a division of CRG Global
Daytona Beach, FLView Website
CSS/datatelligence is part of the CRG Global portfolio of companies, a leader in providing consumer and sensory guidance to the research industry for over 35 years. CSS/datatelligence has demonstrated its dedication to the Market Research Industry by differentiating ourselves in the following ways:
- A team comprised of experienced industry professionals, committed to research method development and best practice execution across qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Ability to leverage quantitative, qualitative and hybrid methodologies to build research programs from concept to product launch to marketplace sustainability.
- Professional researchers to blend sensory protocols and practices in your product development process.
- Full-service market research capabilities using systematic quality controls and communication.
- Continual reinvestment in technologies and infrastructure to ensure that we provide our clients with state-of-the-art facilities and research capabilities, while at the same time offering unequaled cost saving opportunities arising from working with a single, vertically integrated supplier. We have recently added gaming and prediction techniques to our portfolio.
- Our U.S. capabilities coupled with our international partnerships provide a global reach and enable us to conduct projects with project management, operations, analysis & reporting all based in the US.
CSS enjoys becoming partners with our clients. We work as an extension of our clients’ research teams, offering as much or as little is needed, depending on their specific research needs. We excel at full-service research – from product design all the way through ending analysis and recommendations. However, we are also happy to provide only the data collection piece and let our clients’ teams run with the data, or even take client internal study data and analyze the results. We are agile, flexible, and love sharing our expertise with our clients!
Beauty | Beverage/Adult Beverage | Consumer Package Goods | Customer Experience | Health & Personal Care | Fragrances | Oral Care | OTC Health Care | Pet Care | Restaurant/Food Service | Retail
Product Optimization and Innovation: Idea & Concept Screening | Product Testing | Sensory/Guidance Testing | Early Trier Research | Legal Claims Validations | Claims Effectiveness
Shopper/Trade: Path-to-Purchase | Packaging & Shelf Designs/Merchandising | Pricing Strategies | Mystery Shopping
Affluents | Hispanics | Multi-Cultural Consumers | Mature/Seniors | Gen Z & Millennials | Luxury Shoppers | Salon Experts
Year Established: 2000
Number of Employees: 200+
Research Services and Specializations
- Attitude/Usage Studies
- | Benchmark Studies
- | Bus.-To-Bus. Research
- | Concept Testing
- | Data Analysis
- | Data Crosstabulation
- | Field Management Services
- | Focus Group-Moderating
- | Home-Use Tests
- | Hybrid Research (Qual/Quant)
- | International Research
- | Marketing Research-Full Service
- | Mystery Shopping
- | One-on-One (Depth) Interviews
- | Packaging Testing
- | Product Placement
- | Product Testing Research
- | Product/Sample Pick-Up
- | Sensory Research
- | Statistical Analysis
- | Test Kitchen - Commercial
Industries, Markets and Audiences Served
Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Customer Contact(s):
Carolyn Corbett, VP, Sensory Services
Chari Stenson, Director of Operations
- 386-677-4988 (fax)
- Affiliations & Certifications
- Alliance of International Market Research Institutes (AIMRI) | American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) | ESOMAR (International) | Insights Association (United States) | Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) | Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) (United States) | Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) | Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)