Geo Strategy Partners
Atlanta, GAView Website
Geo Strategy Partners is a full-service market research and go-to-market strategy firm serving clients competing in industrial, business-to-business and technology markets globally since 1992.
Unlike traditional B2C market research firms we only work in the business-to-business/industrial/technology space. As such, we must not only utilize the most advanced qualitative and quantitative research tools and techniques; we must also:
- Understand our clients’ products, services, offerings and/or applications.
- Master the vocabulary of their customers business or technical needs.
- Analyze the overall market opportunity and competitive landscape.
- Capture the important elements of the competitive dynamics of the market.
- Map the value chain of the industry and path-to-purchase of the customer decision-makers.
- Identify, quantify, analyze, size and characterize potential opportunities.
- Make the overall opportunity and competitive landscape transparent so that the strategic alternatives reveal themselves.
- Identify trends and forecast the future trajectory of the market.
Specifically, we help our clients…
- Identify, size and evaluate market opportunities.
- Determine not only the addressable market, but also the viable and winnable opportunities.
- Create market attractiveness models based on the size, growth and fit of the opportunities.
- Capture paint points, challenges, barriers and constraints.
- Tap into the voice of the customer to determine value drivers than can move the needle for our client.
- Test product concepts or trial prototypes.
- Provide the blueprint for a go-to-market strategy.
Our research and analysis tend to be strategic and answer one or both of the following questions for our clients.
- How do become more competitive and grow in a given market?
- How do we best develop and commercialize a new product based on market-driven insight?
We are well-suited for projects requiring access to hard-to-reach decision makers, an understanding of technical product applications or complex business models, and the ability to analyze the overall market opportunity and competitive landscape. For manufacturers, B2B service firms and technology companies, we are the go-to-firm for go-to-market strategy.
Since 1992, leading global brands such as 3M, Alcoa, Ansell, Carhartt, Dow Jones, Kimberly Clark, Mitsubishi, NTT, Rosetta Stone, Siemens, Skanska, SKC, Sony, UL, Visa and others have turned to us for global market insight to support growth and new product development. We are currently very focused on the IoT frontier where industrial legacy applications meet cloud-based technology solutions, as well as digital and other alternative assets, edge technology solutions and software that enables business-to-business and industrial competitiveness.
We have a full range of qualitative and quantitative market research capabilities. Our data analytics team is second to none; we utilize only experienced consultants and industry analysts to conduct high value qualitative interviews.
Our research primarily supports market entry or expansion or new product development and commercialization.
Our perspective and capabilities are global, and we are particularly suited for multicountry studies with field research capabilities in over 49 countries worldwide. We have offices in the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Alternative assets
- Building materials
- Crypto currency mining
- Desktop as a service
- Digital assets
- Economic development
- Electric machinery
- Electric vehicles
- Energy and alternative energy
- Fabricated metal products
- Fibers and polymers
- Finance and banking
- Fire detection and prevention
- Fluid and process control
- Food and beverage
- Government/public sector
- Health care
- High tech
- Industrial hygiene
- Industrial machinery
- Information technology
- Instrumentation and controls
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Logistics, shipping and intermodal
- Machine learning
- Material science
- Medical devices
- Oil and gas
- Personal protection equipment
- Plastics and rubber
- Polyester film
- Primary metals
- Private equity
- Pulp and paper
- Quality, and quality associations
- Renewable energy
- Rotating equipment
- Safety, safety equipment and safety associations
- Software as a service (Saas)
- Solar manufacturing and installations
- Test, analysis and control instruments
- Transportation and fleet management
- Water and wastewater
- Wind power
- Wire and cable
Year Established: 1992
Number of Employees: 70
Research Services and Specializations
- Acquisition/Divestiture Studies
- | Association Membership Studies
- | Brainstorming/Idea Generation
- | Brand Equity
- | Brand Loyalty Studies
- | Brand Positioning Studies
- | Bus.-To-Bus. Research
- | Communication Strategy Research
- | Competitive Intelligence
- | Concept Testing
- | Corporate Image Studies
- | Customer Loyalty
- | Customer Satisfaction Studies
- | Distributor Research
- | Ethnographic Research
- | Executive Interviewing
- | Focus Group-Bulletin Board
- | Focus Group-Moderating
- | Focus Group-Online
- | Foreign Language Interviewing
- | Industrial Research
- | International Research
- | Market Feasibility Studies
- | Market Opportunity Studies
- | Market Segmentation Studies
- | Marketing Research-Full Service
- | One-on-One (Depth) Interviews
- | Online Surveys
- | Product Development Research
- | Qualitative Research
- | Quantitative Research
- | Secondary/Desktop Research
- | Segmentation Studies
- | Strategic Marketing
- | Strategy Research
- | Telephone Interviewing/CATI
Industries, Markets and Audiences Served
- Advertising Agencies
- | Agriculture/Agribusiness
- | Associations
- | Automotive
- | Automotive Aftermarket
- | Building Materials/Products
- | Business-To-Business
- | Chemical Industry
- | Computers
- | Construction Industry
- | Education
- | Executives/Management
- | Financial/Investment/Banks
- | Foods/Nutrition
- | Health Care (Healthcare)
- | High-Tech
- | Hispanic
- | Information Technology (IT)
- | International Firms
- | Manufacturing
- | Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- | Physicians
- | Telecommunications
- | Transportation
- | Utilities/Energy
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Customer Contact(s):
- 678-441-9417 (fax)
- Affiliations & Certifications
- AMA (United States) | ESOMAR (International)