Chicago, ILView Website
Fieldwork Network is your one-call for qualitative project management across the globe. Fieldwork Network offers a full-time, professional staff dedicated to fielding and managing projects, including an international team with extensive experience and established alliances with respected research providers in over 50 countries. Whether you need a single location or several, near or far, one call is all it takes. Contact us!
What we want you to know:
Fieldwork – Market research services designed to let you focus on the research.
You need a market research partner who brings success to even the most complex of projects.
- Anywhere – Off-site, on-site, their home, your location.
- Focus groups/IDIs.
- Global field management.
- Human factors testing.
- Medical device usability.
- Medical simulation suite.
- Mock trial/mock jury.
- Usability UX CX testing.
- Virtual/online research.
Hand holding – How it works
You require study participants and a venue to conduct research. You can expect collaborative engagement from a Fieldwork project manager who will provide a proposal including feasibility, based on market knowledge, experience and research. When you are ready, send final specifications to your dedicated project manager. We will manage all the details needed from technology to the comfort of your respondents/guests. You can expect regular communication and daily updates. We will support you from screener to invoice!
Global recruiting, venue and field management = Fieldwork Network
The front door to all of Fieldwork, Fieldwork Network, is your true, one-call link to qualitative project management across the globe – Boston to Barcelona – a single contact means time-saving convenience, simplicity, seamless continuity and exceptional value. From screener development to a consolidated final invoice, Fieldwork is there every step of the way, so that you can focus on the research.
With Fieldwork Network you get:
- Single point of contact – Proposal to invoice.
- Screener feasibility – Development and/or editing.
- Time zone management – Variation and optimization.
- Vetted research partners across the globe – Held to Fieldwork quality standards.
- Regular and consistent recruiting updates – Recruitment and quota management.
- Currency management – One consolidated proposal and invoice.
- Coordination of advance payments to each location in local currency.
- Management of currency conversions and fluctuations.
- Language and cultural variations – Advice on local customs, cultural differences and holidays.
- Screener development and materials translation.
- Simultaneous translation and local moderation.
Recruiting is your number one priority, and so we have made it ours. Quality recruiting is top priority at Fieldwork. We have one of the largest networks of recruiting resources in the industry and we are always building and updating.
Fieldwork’s expert recruiting teams include local recruiting via our 11 focus group facilities, U.S. nationwide via our Fieldwork National Recruiting Center and our numerous vetted recruiting partners around the globe. We also have dedicated special ops and social recruiting squads.
Our recruiting teams are highly trained specialists who love a challenge. We work continuously to update, improve and innovate our recruiting methods and to “think out-of-the-box” for difficult recruits. We are meticulous in ensuring that respondents are accurately and ethically recruited and are eager to participate.
Transcription is an important part of a research study. Let Fieldwork make your transcription an easy process.
- Anywhere – Through our virtual mirror.
- Focus group facilities.
- On-site at your location.
- Virtual/online research.
Fieldwork Anywhere lets you pursue insights from anyone, anywhere. Face-to-face research can happen everywhere. Want to do a group where there is no facility or need a more creative environment? We’ll make that happen.
U.S. and global facilities
Fieldwork’s research facilities across the U.S. are world-class, in major areas: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Chicago-Schaumburg, Dallas, Denver, Fort Lee N.J., LA OC, Minneapolis, NYC, Phoenix, Seattle. Fieldwork Flex, a creative research space in downtown Chicago, was designed to be an inspirational place for researchers and participants. Should your needs be elsewhere around the globe, no problem. Fieldwork can provide the perfect venue anywhere in the world through our vetted partners.
On-site at your location
Fieldwork will recruit your respondents to your location if desired and offers Fieldwork-quality hosting, checking in respondents and providing incentives and on-site management. Taking care of you and your guest’s needs and providing project wrap-up is our pleasure.
Virtual/online market research
Our suite of virtual market research tools provides you with the flexibility you need to get the best results. But what makes us stand out is our service! Hands-on training for moderators and all recruits is an integral part of every project. Through every step, a Fieldwork expert will be there to make sure everything goes smoothly. Our platforms include:
- Virtual facility.
- Bulletin board with mobile app.
- E-collage and E-ssignment.
- Online surveys.
- Panel management.
Focus on the research, we’ll do the rest!
Year Established: 1980
Number of Employees: 350
Research Services and Specializations
- CX/UX-Customer/User Experience
- | Field Management Services
- | Focus Group-Facilities
- | Focus Group-Moderating
- | Focus Group-Transcriptions
- | Home-Use Tests
- | International Research
- | Market Feasibility Studies
- | Mock Jury Trials
- | Product Placement
- | Product/Sample Pick-Up
- | Public Opinion Studies
- | Recruiting-Qualitative
- | Respondent Database/Recruiting System
- | Taste Test Facility
- | Taste Tests
- | Test Kitchen
- | Transcription Services
- | Translation/Interpreting Services
- | Usability Lab
- | Usability Testing
- | Video Recording
- | Wearables/Sensors
- | Web Site Usability
Industries, Markets and Audiences Served
- Air Travelers
- | Consumers
- | Fast-Food Industry
- | Foods/Nutrition
- | Health & Beauty Aids
- | Home Improvement/DIY
- | Hospitality Industry
- | Household Products/Services
- | Lawn & Garden
- | Lawyers
- | Legal
- | Medical
- | Medical/Surgical Products
- | Nurses
- | Office Products
- | Patients
- | Pet Foods/Supplies
- | Pet Owners
- | Pharmaceutical Products
- | Restaurants/Food Service
- | Sporting Goods
- | Television
- | Television-Cable/Satellite
- | Travel
Articles from Fieldwork Network
Chicago, IL 60601
- Customer Contact(s):
Megan Pollard, President, U.S.
Abby Goodell, President, International
- Affiliations & Certifications
- American Society of Trial Consultants (ASTC) | ESOMAR (International) | EphMRA (International) | Insights Association (United States) | Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA) (United States) | WIRe (International)